Other Available Downloads
- WI1238: Excel export: Only export the selected files.
- WI1243: Preserve the selected projects when refreshing/reloading
- WI1258: Excel export fails
- WI1264: Showing files with namespace
- WI1105: Renaming the resource key is possible, references are not updated.
- WI1237: Fixed: Top edit field does no spell checking.
- WI1239: Key column is fixed
- WI1240: Copy&Paste refactored, does now copy/cut all selected rows.
- WI1230: ResX Manager causes errors in TFS team working
- WI1233: Error opening exported xlsx to Excel 2013
- WI1228: Resource File Names are Case Sensitive
- WI1188: Feature Request - Height Adjustable Rows (Excel like editing filed on the top)
- WI1165: improved - automatically add keys and languages when importing.
- WI1165: Excel export and import.
- WI1164: Allow file creation in the stand alone application
- WI1157: Make all comments accessible. Comments are hidden by default, and can be made visible by using the "show columns" toolbar button.
- Fix WI1155.
- Fix WI1149 & WI1153: Resources not visible
- Add Feature WI1136: Support .resw files for windows store apps
- WI1141: Improve message when an xml file fails to load. Ignore projects that fail to load.
- WI1133: Improve error message
- WI1121: Improve error messages
- WI1098: VS Crash after changing filter
- WI1091: Context menu for copy resource key.
- WI1090: Enable multi-line paste.
- WI1060: ResX Manager crashes after update.
- WI958: Reference something in DGX, so we don't need to load the assembly dynamically.
- WI1055: Add the possibility to mark items that do not need translation as invariant.
- WI1056: Support VS 2013
- Fix WI1046: VS Crash when sorting the table
- New WI1055: Add possibility to mark items that do not need translation as invariant
- Enable spell checker (if .Net language pack for the target language is installed)
- German localization
- Fix WI1002: Wrong Spanish flag
- Fix WI993: Details of load errors are shown in the output pane
- Catch errors and show in output window.
- Make the language of the comment column selectable.
- Add a "Like" button.
- New filter "Show only rows with missing entries" makes it easier to find untranslated entries
- Support linked items shared by multiple projects (fixes WI980, 982)
- Fix WI986: Filtering on column doesn't work most of the time
- Add new languages (works in extension only)
- Edit multiple projects simultaneously
- Flat or grouped view of multiple projects
- Choose what columns to show or hide
- Extended project/file filter
- FIX WI909: Added filter for resource files
- Sort files alphabetically
- FIX WI889: Support legacy language tags (e.g. zh-CHS and zh-CHT)
- FIX WI821: Re-create designer files after modifying neutral language.
- FIX WI880: column filters restored.
- FIX WI871: web forms support (files with nested extension like *.aspx.resx)
- FIX WI870: Sort by key/Keep sorting - Default sort order now is by key.
- FIX WI849/833: Improved auto-refresh when activating the view, + explicit refresh button.
- FIX WI821: New strings can be added in the resource manager.
- Usability improvements
- DEL key deletes rows
- Preserve column width and order during session
- Preserve selection during session
- Resizable navigation panel
- Editable comments
- FIX WI801: Extensions does not find ResX in Solution Folders
- Improve keyboard navigation: Ctrl-Return starts editing without overwriting the content of a cell.
- Improve multi-line editing: Return navigates instead of adding a new line. Ctrl-Return inserts a new line.
- Import/Export tables also with multi-line text in cells.
- Show the comment of the neutral language file
- Import/Export tables via clipboard
- VisualStudio Extension: Support VS 2012
- Delete: Allow to delete multiple rows and correctly update display.
- Improve context menus.
- Show tooltip how to change the neutral language icon.
- Show an icon for the neutral language, too.
- Show display name and icon of the languages.
- Automatic checkout of files upon editing, warn on file access errors.
- Highlight empty entries.
Very good. Saves a lot of time!
BUG: deleting a row crashes Visual Studio 2013
As already proposed, editing keys would be a nice add.
UP: my bad, editing key is working. I added a comment for this extension to the link suggested.
Great job for this extension!
on Jun 10, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Thanks for your support, maybe you can tell this on http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/3b64e04c-e8de-4b97-8358-06c73a97cc68 too?
Editing keys was added in 188.8.131.52 - doesn't that work for you?
Reply by tomenglert
(Coordinator) on May 3, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Very helpful, nice job!
on May 5, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.