This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Finding translations with inconsistent parameters

Jul 15, 2015 at 7:19 AM
Another resource manager I've tried (but seems discontinued) detected when the resource files had a different amount of string parameters for the languages, ie:
Language one had a String like 'Lorem {0} Ipsum {1}', while language two would only have 'Lorem {0} Ipsum'

I found this very helpful as we had a few inconsistencies in our translations and finding those is otherwise very hard to accomplish.
Jul 24, 2015 at 2:51 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.